Already have a Username/Password for Library and Information Research?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- When available, the URLs to access references online are provided, including those for open access versions of the reference. The URLs are ready to click (e.g., http://www.cilip.org.uk).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Acceptance of the following terms is a precondition of publication in Library and Information Research.
1. Where an article or report has more than one author, the submitting author is responsible for ensuring that all other authors agree to the terms of submission.
2. The author(s) confirm that their paper is original and the sole work of the author(s).
3. If the article contains third-party material (for example text, tables, diagrams or photographs) the author(s) must obtain relevant permissions from the third-party copyright holders and send printed copies of all permissions to the Editor.
4. Copyright and associated moral rights in works published in Library and Information Research are retained by the author(s) but if the author(s) wish to subsequently re-publish their paper they should acknowledge the original publication in Library and Information Research and provide a link to the original article.
5. Authors grant to Library and Information Research non-exclusive rights to reproduce works electronically (in full or in part) and to publish works in any such media current or later developed.
6. By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, works may be used freely, with proper attribution, in educational and other non-commercial settings.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
CILIP Registered Charity no 313014
ISSN 1756-1086 (Online)